11/19/2017

Pandora

Excursion as Na'vi to Pandora


After the wonderful SciFi event in our new space station and the stress with the grieffer I didn't want to switch back to my normal body immediately and decided to make a trip to Pandora as Na'vi. John accompanied me and I was looking forward to a special evening.




The colourful worlds are already impressive. And with the right AO and the flowing movements it's a lot of fun here. And if you can explore such a world together with a friend, it's even more fun. 


We looked around on the ground for a while and visiting the tree of souls. Than we wanted to fly with our Ikrans. It was a lot of fun, we hunted and pursued each other, flew dangerous maneuvers to hang out with the others and could laugh a lot. 


Then it was John but too much and he came to me on the Ikran (I hope he is well insured) and together we went on the search and the hunt for Toruk.




Finally we looked for a nice place and enjoyed the sunset over Pandora on the meadow, and talked for a while. So a nice evening ended in SecondLife.




Goggle Images

No comments:

Post a Comment