11/19/2017

Sci Fi Party in Space Station 1

Sci Fi Party in our new Space Station 1

With the 2nd event in the space station we wanted to follow up on the success of our superhero event. We were all very happy, and after my excursions into the colorful Sims around the Pandora theme I got a Na'vi Avatar. And since this is a SciFi movie, and we also steer avatars through a strange (virtual) world here in SecondLife, that was also my outfit. John came as a male counterpart, I had met him days before in Pandora and he came as a friend later to some of the events.



It was a wonderful event and many came with the craziest costumes. We will certainly repeat that. Events here are getting more and more special and also the costumes more and more imaginative and fancy. Unfortunately SecondLife made life difficult for us that evening. Whether triggered by technical problems or the attack of a griefer, many crashed in a short period of time. Also I was one of the "victims". While some could log in relatively fast again, it took me more than half an hour. So I missed a part of the event.



That's SecondLife, but it didn't stop our fun. We had a wonderful evening together with our friends and many guests.


Inspired by this evening as Na'vi I went with John to Pandora to fly with our Ikrans. We had a wonderful night in the colorful world of Pandora. Its really amazing to fly about Pandora. 

No comments:

Post a Comment