1/21/2018

Godelin & Sendora

Godelin & Sendora

Last week I was in "Godelin & Sendora"again. After visiting this sim several times last year, I wanted to see what has changed. This sim with the 2 different parts is really always worth a longer trip. And if you read this blog, you will find that there are actually at least three, or better four different parts in this sim. And sadly is this blog very long too. But i would show you many wonderful views of this amazing world in SecondLife.




Godelin

I want start with the country description which the Creator wrote: "Godelin is a place to explore, enjoy nice views, relax near a waterfall, listen to the birds, or have a romantic encounter in a grotto. Go by foot and follow the lighted trail." I wanted try this and sought a path through the sim for me..

This time I landed at night, the atmosphere is immediately very romantic. At the landing site you will not only find a teleporter to the other areas, you will also find a kiosk and lots of information about this sim.  And the landing place is right next to a romantic beach, which invites you to chill out immediately. And actually there are always people here, so that you can get in touch with others quickly. 



Before I start my walk through the Sim, I would like to mention a few highlights. Here are places like a Canyon Trail, the Hidden Valley, the Bay View Hangout, the Fairy Grotto,  the Mountain Trail, a little farm and the Galeria Arte Colorido. 




But back to may walk through the sim. I went to the right side of the landing place, where I discovered a dance floor. If you go on, you will find beautifully designed corners inviting you to cuddle, so that this sim is a good place to meet friends. There are also some places where you can dance with your partner or a group. 




There is for example a small pavilion, but also a bay with sea robes and a fireplace. The Sim Radio plays quiet and romantic music, the sounds around are very realistic, so it's not difficult to start with dreaming and escape really to be in this world.


If you then go on, you will come to a small farm with some animals and many colourful flowers. Here too everything is very lovingly designed, and the noises are really moving you to a farm.






I have gone further uphill from there and have finally arrived at the Mountain Trail. 




This is a way up in the hills with some Ladders Swinging ropes and hanging bridges. Between the way parts are some Groves, and places to stay and spend time with friends. You have a wonderful view over the Sim from up here.



You can follow this path until you reach the summit of the mountains. Like high mountains in real life, you suddenly find yourself in snow and ice. But the view is worth it.



If you go back a little bit, you'll get to another attraction. Instead of running all the way back, you can just take the Hangglider. With this glider I flew over the Sim and enjoyed the sigh from the bird's eye view.



So I discovered the Galeria Arte Colorido from above and flew directly to it. From above, the white walls look like a Finka or a small village on the Mediterranean Sea.



The buildings are beautiful and worth exploring. The inner courtyards are also wonderful, playful and with flowers. 




After watching everything, I continued my trip. 


Body

  • Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
  • CATWA Head Catya v2.14 from Catwa
  • CATWA un-rigged eye 1.1 from Catwa
  • Hair: Magika [01] Meadow from Magika
  • Skin: *Birth* 3rd Gen Body Appliers Maitreya - Tone 03 from Birth
  • ::White Queen :: Nina Make Up - Catwa - from White Queen
  • *SpinkS* Nail 05 -Cassy - /Maitreya/ from SpInKs StUdIo 
  • Tattoo: -Endless Pain Tattoos- LILIA from Endless Pain Tattoo

Addons




Clothes




diving underwater in the sea

Shortly after the Galeria I came back to the sea and put off my clothes and opened my hair to dive into the underwater world.



Many people don't look under the water surface. But many Sims invite you to swap, and are lovingly designed. So, always look under the water surface. I dived into the sea and quickly found myself in a swarm of colourful fish.



You can often see a lot under water. Maybe you can find a sunken ship or swim with rays or a dolphin. 



I finished my excursion through Godelin


Hair

  • *ARGRACE* CHIZURU - Blondes   v1.1 from *ARGRACE*

Clothes

  • Blueberry - Peachkini - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Flowers from Blueberry

Sendora

I reappeared from the sea. Because I wanted to go to the parallel world, I quickly picked out a few clothes and dressed up for the tripand did my hair. I flew to heaven. About 500 meters higher is Sendora in the sky.




While Godelin is very realistically designed and you feel on earth, a Sendora takes you to the SciFi world on the moon Pandora in the "Alpha-Centauri- System". You will not only find colourful fauna, but also hanging mountains. And in the air are flying Banshee's (Na' vi Ikran) and the Leonopteryx. As we are in SecondLife, and this is a world of dreams, I have called my Ikran to continue the journey on it flying. 




This world is beautiful and full of different colors. You start dreaming right away.


Hair

  • Hair: .:EMO-tions.. *ANYA* -BLONDE from Emo-tions

Clothes

Winter Wonderland 

For seasonal reasons there are some winter landscapes in SecondLife. Also in this sim the Creators created a winter world, and I was really curious to see it.  So I made a side trip to the winter world after my visit to Sendora. 






You are curious? Like usual will you find a lot pictures in my Google Images Album.



1 comment: