1/22/2018

Ready for a Night in Harem

One Night in a Harem 

Since saturday my thoughts working at the idea to make a new special week for the Sunshine Cove Group. I was overexcited from the last party in The Haunted Garage with so many guests and after waking up too early I was lying in bed thinking about last night. A friend Wabun and I danced in silk both, whoever looks closer will recognize it on one of the pictures. A quick idea, we both like the Creator Caverna Obscura. Only the garage wasn't the place for those clothes. 

After the success of the "Game of Thones" week it was obvious to think about a new special week with a suitable theme, maybe it could be "One Week in Harem" or "Arabian Nights".



So I was on the road today to collect ideas. Are there any buildings and stuff available in SecondLife? Certainly, I just have to find them. So I jumped from Sim to Sim and not only did I collect new ideas, but I got even more desire. In one of the sims, the rules for women demanded veils and matching clothing. I have some in my Inventory, and weared them. Suddenly I was Scheherazade from "One Thousand and One Nights".

It didn't take long and I went shopping. A few days before I had discovered a beautiful pants, but hadn't bought them yet. So I was looking for a matching top  today. Finally, a bra was the best choice for me and I bought new hair, an orchid for hair and jewelry for my hands.




I already had the bellybutton piercing and the anklet, also the toe rings. And I quickly found too matching earrings in my inventory.




Now I have an outfit, but we need the party! The idea is born, and we will have a matching week very soon. 




Here the pictures from the photo shooting in my Google Image Album.


Body

  • Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
  • CATWA Head Catya v2.14 from Catwa
  • CATWA un-rigged eye 1.1 from Catwa
  • Hair: NO_PRESSURE B ~ Pack of BLONDS from n0match
  • Skin: *Birth* 3rd Gen Body Appliers Maitreya - Tone 03 from Birth
  • ::White Queen :: Nina Make Up - Catwa - from White Queen
  • *SpinkS* Nail 05 -Cassy - /Maitreya/ from SpInKs StUdIo 
  • Tattoo: -Endless Pain Tattoos- LILIA from Endless Pain Tattoo

Addons


Clothes

1 comment:

  1. Interesting thought... You will make all the men's hearts stop beating as you dance in that outfit. lol :)

    ReplyDelete