1/18/2018

Horse Riding in Calas

Horse Riding in the beautiful world of Calas

I've read about the Bento horses in Galas before. I was curious, but never got around to trying it out. Today Lexx invited me to go for a ride with him in Calas

After landing in Glanduin, I rezzed one of the horses for testing and followed the instructions so that I soon found myself on the back of the horse. The slogan "The greatest happiness on earth is sitting in the saddle of a horse" seems to be very true, self in a virtual world like SecondLife. 




You should turn off the music to enjoy the ride. The sounds of nature around you, with the noises of the horse let you dream that you are really sitting on a horse. It's really very authentic. The path first led us over a bridge, up a hill, to a small farm.



In the beginning I needed something to get used to the controls and align the position of my cam. But then we could gallop into the dreamlike landscapes of the Calas Sims. I've been to the Calas Worlds many times before, but this was really a new and wonderful experience.


There are so many hidden corners in the park landscape, so we were with the mermaid statue and took a few minutes rest on the shore. Lexx was a good companion, explained to me some very patiently and we laughed a lot together.



On our way through the tall grass we came across a bear family. The bear did not seem to be very enthusiastic and stood in front of the entrance of the cave with his family. So we'll be back carefully.



At the end we looked for a place with a beautiful view over the sea and looked into the distance and talked for a few minutes. A nice ending for this trip. Thanks to Lexx for the invitation and your company.


You guys should really try it sometime. Information about Calas can be found on the website if you follow the linkThere are also regular live concerts.

You are curious to see more about my excursion to Calas? Look in my Google Images Album.

Body

  • Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
  • CATWA Head Catya v2.14 from Catwa
  • CATWA un-rigged eye 1.1 from Catwa
  • Hair: .:EMO-tions.. *ANYA* -BLONDE from Emo-tions
  • Skin: *Birth* 3rd Gen Body Appliers Maitreya - Tone 03 from Birth
  • Tattoo: -Endless Pain Tattoos- LILIA from Endless Pain Tattoo

Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment