1/14/2018

My outfits for the "GoT" - Week

My outfits for the "Game of Thrones" - Week

Everyone who knows me knows how much I love shopping. So was the selection of a suitable outfit a funny side issue for the preparations, next to building of the throne room. And I needed outfits for three different events. A lot of fun ;-).





And I didn't just buy clothes. Especially for these events I bought new tattoos and an applier for the eyes.


Body


All Poses are from the set Poses ALIVE AGAIN SET 7 + 7 from Carniola poses 

Rave of Thrones

The first event was the "Rave of Thrones". DJ Yezika played Music from the TV series mixed with rocking music. With 50 peoples was the thrones rooms a good place to have fun. I used 2 outfits this nights. Anyone who has danced through an intoxicating night knows that it is sometimes a good idea to change clothes. Why should it be different in SecondLife?

Part 1


Part 2

I originally bought this outfit for a harem / temple - Party. The motto was Roman / Greek slave, and I was invited as a servant. So it was a perfect match for the GoT theme too. 



Rock in the Iron Throne

The 2nd event was the "Rock On The Iron Throne" Night with different rock and metal music played by our stunning DJ Valantine. This event started right after the Maximum Rock Party in the Room Club. And we continued the Maximum Rock Party into the big throne room. Surely a new experience.

I used the Tattos and Eye Applier like the event before, but changed the hair.

Outfit in The Room

I chose a simple dress with harness for this event. So I was able to wear my hair and jewellery and I could change to the GoT party outfit more quickly later. 


  • Harness pink formal Mesh gown from JrC
  • Eva's Temptation Sally Tippy Toe Shoe Red from Eva's Temptation

Outfit in Throne Room

Because I was the hostess that evening and wanted to entertain the guests, I decided to wear the outfit of an oriental dancer. Slave women also play a major role in Game of Thrones.



Dragons Ball

This party was supposed to be the highlight of our special week. With 2 different DJs and a formal night, the throne room was a unique environment.  We started this evening with DJ Elsa, 2 hours later the sweet DJ Vanny took over the DJ desk.

I changed my hair like the evening before. I used an other rezology hair for this event.

Outfit


You want see more pictures. I have the complete set upload in a Google Images Album for you.

1 comment:

  1. You looked incredible that night Dear. :) Everything you wore was so spot on for each event. :)

    ReplyDelete