2/04/2018

Launching event at CSC

Lauching event at CSC - Crossing Sands Customs Mainstore

My friend Scub invited me yesterday to the launch of two new bikes, which builds and sells his girlfriend LittleUnicorn Meredith (Little). We have known each other for several months, he had helped me in the past with simple scripts, so I was very curious to meet him and to see the shop and the bikes of Little.  And I've been looking forward to meeting Little, the girl he's been doing all this stuff with.




The program with DJ and live artists also sounded wonderful, and I was curious who would come. I saw members of MCs in leather in mind before me. I could sense the smell of leather and bikes in my imagination. Besides, there would be a raffle, so I could hope to meet a lot of people. Although I had an event in my homeland a short time later, I wanted to visit this place. So I picked out matching clothes and jumped to the CSC Mainstore




When I arrived there were already many guests and the warmup of DJ Rune in full swing with Hardrock & Metal music. And my expectations weren't disappointed, a lot of bikers were on the place in front of the stage, but also some rockers and quite normal people like myself. A colourful mixture had come together to listen to the music, take part in the prize raffles or try out the new bikes. At the top there were 67 people on the place in front of the stage, over the evening 110 people came to see the new bikes or listen to the music.




After a few minutes the live program began and the singer Toxic DarkMatter caused a thrill. With her voice and the right songs, she made sure that everyone had fun. Later she had a duet with Erik Kottzen, who also had a solo later on. For each of the performances there was a Fishbowl Raffle with a new bike as 1st prize, a 1000 Linden voucher for the 2nd and at least a 500 Linden voucher for the 3rd prize. It would have been worth the visit for these performances alone and I have danced a lot. And I had some very good conversations with the bikers, who behind their leather robes and hard shells are very nice people. And they made me feel like I was part of it.


But of course the new bikes were the focus of the event. Crossing Sands Customs build up very realistic custom bikes for beginners and professional bikers. The scripts are modified by a professional RL biker. The bikes drives very smooth and every bike has its own individual driving characteristics. All products are low prim and low script. The bikes are built especially for racetracks and travels from SIM to SIM. 

The first new bike is the  "Californian Dream". It is a realistic Second Life Version of a known RL Custom Bike and avaible in the colors Black/Silver and Black/Gold. It seems to me like a comfortable machine for longer journeys and reminds me a bit of the "Golden Wing" from Honda.




But my favorite is the "Skull". Also a very realistic reproduction of an RL custom bike. It is available in grey or black. It reminds me a bit of a Harley, and it embodies the dream of freedom and openness.  I experienced exactly this feeling when I tried out the bike and took a closer look at it. An absolute must for every biker. I would have liked to have taken it with me straight away, just to put it in my club, a underground parking lot.





Unfortunately, I had to go early to my own event "Arabian Night's". After that I talked to Scub again. He told me that representatives of all the important MCs had come. The feedback from the artists and visitors was equally good. It was a nice and successful evening for everyone, not only the new bikes have convinced, but also the good organization of the event. I could only say "thanks" once again for the invitation. And I knew already that I would definitely come back, be it to look at the Sim and Bikes again, or maybe to meet one or the other guests again. My summary, it is definitely worthwhile to come here.

You should visit the CSC Mainstore in SecondLife and look self if you are curious now. You will not only find the shop there, a large test track invites you to try out the bikes. In addition, there are some Rune stuff in the interior which has a shop for biker accessories. I bought myself some things for my underground parking garage. 




More pictures of this event are in my Google Images Album. And you will find CSC - Crossing Sands Customs in the Secondlife Marketplaces too. And there is a second store for the PG Versions only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment