2/02/2018

Arabian Night's 2

Our 2nd Arabian Night

Tonight we had the second event of our "Arabic night's" special week in our Sunshine Family's clubs. Like every Friday we were in the ROOM Club before and on time at 4pm SLT we changed to the harem in my homeland. Our wonderful DJane Valantine took the DJ desk and after some rock songs she played wonderful oriental music and got us all into the right mood for a night in a oriental harem. 





Again not only my friends had come, many of our group members had followed the invitation for this evening. The harem was well-filled with more than 40 guests. We had some new visitors, but unfortunately this should turn out to be a rather nasty surprise. Unfortunately, not all users come to SecondLife to have fun, and like in real life, there are fraudsters and people who want to get rich at the costs of others. More than 60 people have been there over the time. Most of the guests and Sunshine Girls had also chosen suitable costumes and made the harem to a colorful place.




I had decided to wear an outfit that I had already put together at one of the events in the "Game of Throne" week.  The outfit "Anais Silks PEARL" by Caverna Obscura. I only added a few new pieces of jewelry. I would like to mention especially the FAWN armlets and anklets of -KC- Couture. Both are very new, the armlets just started in the shop this week.

Today we had a competition with one of our Cobra Contestboards like usual 3 times a week. Many people following the invitation and joined the event and contest. All our boards are permanently set to group mode, with the option that only contestants can vote. In this way, we want to prevent manipulation. The Win- mode is set to split. This was also shown on the board today. One of the pictures shows clearly 1000 (S) short before the contest started. 




But in the end, to my surprise, only one top winner was chosen. She has never been with us before. Some new guests were following our invitation. At the beginning I thought that our Harem topic and the publication in the SecondLife Scheduler worked and I was pleased. Normally these boards working without any problems. Like so many contests before, I had put the theme and paid the money into the board. Routinely I checked the win mode and the display was 1000 (S), so I started the contest. Everything seemed like every day.

I wanted to clarify this reasonably and ask the user to pay the money back for another contest. But she logged out quickly. Many of our guests, some come to many of our events were disappointed and sad. So I started a new competition at short notice, corrected the settings and gave another 10 minutes to log in. I informed everyone about the group news and asked the guests to log in again. So there was a new contest, which worked this time as desired.

I checked the board after the contest. I noticed that the "Config.sys" and "Nojoin.sys" files were deleted. An another user told later to me that our "winner" runs through the Sims with many ALTs and is a well-known "cheater". That's why I reported this process to Linden Research, let's see what happens.

Our After Party's are also a nice tradition. Most of the guests leave us after the contests, so stay some friends always together. Most people don't even know what they're missing. Also this time we stayed together and had fun dancing together. It is usually very hot. DJ Valantine continued to play. 



No comments:

Post a Comment