2/15/2018

Valentine's Day Horseriding

Valentine's Day Horseriding in Armenelos


Due to the time difference I had some time yesterday before my Valentine Date and I didn't want to do anything else. I was looking forward to a special date and had to pass the time somehow. Before, I had chosen a suitable outfit for the date, then I went on my way.

My special place for such moments is Armenelos, one of the oldest Sims in the world ofthe  Calas Galadhon Parks. I come here when I'm happy, but also when I'm sad. And I'm here to think about things. Armenelos reminds me of my childhood, the forest with small rivers and lakes, aside of swamps and the beautiful coastline with seagulls. So it was no wonder that it took me to this romantic place. It seems that this place reinforces feelings and invites you to relax and dream. And what could be nicer than a ride?





I took one of the Bento horses which you can test here in the park and rode through the different worlds of Calas Galadhon to Armenelos. It was a wonderful ride that was authentic, and when I reached the coasts of Armenelos, the sun set on the horizon. Since riding with the beno horse can only last one hour, I was standing on the coast, looking for a nice place above the sea, and I enjoyed the sunset and dreamed.



This athmosphere, the sounds of the sea with waves and seagulls, the crackling of the fire bowl and soft music let me dream. I cuddled up on the bench and could look back on a wonderful time in SecondLife, many friends I was allowed to meet, places and fantasies I have seen, and look forward to everything that will happen to me in this wonderful world of dreams and fantasies. You can almost feel the sea in Armenelos.




So the date started over the ocean at sunset. Since Savannah Rain's Valentine Show was on stage at the Oz Night Club, which was broadcasted all over the Sims, we listened to the beautiful music and danced at sunset. And we've had more time to talk about some things than usual. The evening ended in another place, thank you for this beautiful night my dearest sweetheart. These pictures are private.

1 comment: