3/19/2018

John Birdy

A Meeting with John Birdy at the Back Alley

I met John Birdy by chance days before in a sim for adults. We talked about SecondLife and photography. It was an interesting conversation, and he showed me some of his pictures. Later he asked me whether I didn't even want to pose for him as a model. Why not, but I don't want to pose only, I'm interested in an idea behind the shooting. I don't want to pose for shops and fashion. So are my own pictures mostly snapshots from SecondLife, and I want only to show my special view of this beautiful virtual world. Then he showed me his shop in the "Sperrbezirk" sim with some of his pictures and his gallery at Sailor's Cove Town. We visited his house at the Blake Sea later also. We are both from Germany, time flew by. We greeted each the other in the following days sometimes via IM.



So I was really enjoyed to met him again randomly. I was again in an adult sim and waited on a back alley. I was there and looked around to see whether there were any acquaintances. Suddenly John was there, looking for girls for whom he could make profile pictures or who were suitable for one of his ideas and projects. And of course we continued our conversation. its seems we hadn't an interruption between. He asked me if he could take photos during the conversation, and so he took two beautiful pictures, and this in a conversation, without posing or using light effects. The pictures show a good view of John and a good timing, because I didn't stand still.



These pictures made me really curious. We would look pictures which taken in a studio when light and poses are available. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the photo shoot. 




If you are curious, of course you can find John Birdy in SecondLife, or you can contact him via his Flickr profile. There you will also find a lot of other pictures, so it is definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment