4/27/2018

The Rape of Persephone In Zerzura

The Rape of Persephone

My friend Lexx invited me yesterday to watch a amateur play in the Sim "ZERZURA - City of Dionysus" where he spends regular some time. The whole thing is the "Spring Play In the Lagoon" and should take place on 4/26/2018, but will be repeated on 4/28/2018 at 3pm SLT. Since I was curious about the amateur play, and like to explore new Sims, I agreed gladly. Then I had to gulp as he said that we as the audience were somehow playing along, and since he is the senior visor there, I would have to come as his slave girl. So I should put on my outfit that he already knew from our harem week in the Sunshine Cove Family.




What should it be, SL is a world of dreams and fantasies. And finally I started in SL once as a slave girl. This week at tuesday it was my RezDay. This is the birthday of our Avatar. On 4/25/2015 I started my journey through Secondlife, so i am now more as 3 years as Citizen of this wonderful world Secondlife. That's the special thing about SL that we can make our dreams and fantasies visible and live them. So I quickly changed and got ready. After I finished Lexx sent me a TP. I remembered that I had visited the Sim "ZERZURA - City of Dionysus" several times before. During the time I had prepared our harem week, I visited some Sims with similar themes to get inspiration. And I remember I liked that Sim even then. Here once again the description of the Sim in SL.

Harem, Turkish Baths, Roleplay, WoRPG, Temple, Belly Dance, Gorean, Arabian nights, BDSM, D/s, Master, RPG, Slave, Ottoman, odalisque, GoT, Orgy, Mistress, CMNF, Mama Allpa, Roman, Kajira, Tahari, Myth, BDSM, Sex, CFNM, Free, Nude, Djinn, Hamam, Sex,

We are then from the landing point up to the harem and there is a lagoon with old stoned walls and stairs as well as columns around. This circular combination is perfect for a theater play in which the scenery and the audience are to become part of the production. We sat down at the edge between old columns, and because the Sim seemed to be a mixture of mythology, harem and gor mixed with some GoT, I used the Nadu position to show myself accordingly as Lexx slave girl.



On the open space of the lagoon were the actors, "The Rape of Persphone" by Hades was to be played. This story is the subject of many works of art. Be it paintings or old statues, but also books and plays. 


Rape of Persephone (Simone Pignoni, ca. 1650)

So I was curious what to expect. Theatre in SecondLife. I had already visited Japanese theatre, a dance show and some other things. We prepare in the Sunshine Cove Family a lot special weeks and environments too, so I know how much work that does. I remember me the Game of Throne Week, our "One Week in the Harem" and in the Easter Time the Celebration of springs events with the "Mythical Creature" and the Formal Dance Evening in the Sunshine Garden. But I know too how much fun this is. So I was really curious.

The actors had chosen their costumes to match the story. It is always amazing what possibilities Secondlife gives us to live out our creativity and imagination. Also the Sim was a perfect match for this story. Besides Persephone and Hades, Demeter, the mother of Persephone, and her father Zeus were on stage as actors. Also the messenger of the gods Hermes, the narrator of the story. 




After the play we were together for a few minutes and talked to the actors. It was interesting, and also a nice experience to meet new people here in SL. There are some wonderful people together in the Sim.



Lexx and I ended the evening at the harem. We talked and snuggled a little more and in the end I danced as a good slave for him before the RL, so we call real life, needed his attention and he had to say goodbye. 




If you are curious, you should also visit the Sim. Besides the harem there is also a town and an old Roman bathhouse with massage benches and other places to cuddle and more. Of course I took more pictures again. And you can also have a look at them, here is the link to my Google Image Album with the pictures from this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment