10/01/2018

Unheilig Club in SL

Visiting the Unheilig Club in SecondLife

I also go to other clubs regularly, meet new people and dance. And if I like a place, I also write about it in my blog. Often it's live music that brings me to a new club, sometimes it's a tribute band, but today after a few weeks I was back at the "Unheilig Club". It's not difficult to realize that this must be a German Club. You could almost think that I normally do not visit German places in SecondLife. Many people who live in SecondLife and don't speak German are welcomed very unfriendly in most german places. Not here!


Dancing over glowing lava

But this club is really special. It is a kind of official "Unheilig" club in SecondLife. "Unheilig", the german word for unholy, that is the "Graf" with his unmistakable voice and his own music. That wouldn't be enough to describe "Unheilig". "Unheilig" is something very special, and not only because I am a fan of the band "Unheilig" and the "Graf". And that since his album "Das 2. Gebot" in 2003. So I also experienced the old Graf, at small festivals and concerts. And yes, my hair was dyed black, my face pale and my lips red. My clothes were mostly black, deep purple and dark red. The "Graf" was one of us. And this attitude to life can also be found in this club in SecondLife.

And of course not only music by "Unheilig" is played here. Beside other German titles, many counting to the "Neue Deutsche Härte", like Rammstein, Heppner, Witt and others, also international music.

The athmosphere in the club reminds again rather of the gothic scene from which "Unheilig" originally came. An old castle, many spider webs and candles, a red glow that shines everywhere, give the club a dark atmosphere. But that's what we "Unheilig" fans like.


Dancing in Unheilig Club

It's worth visiting this club. Even if you're not a fan of the music, or just don't know it yet. By the way, my oldest lil is named Lisa, and it's also related to one of my favourite songs. Who knows what music I heard when it happened ;-). I'm sure, I did smiling, and the moment was like for the eternity.




Tonight was Bernd the DJ. It was a wonderful set, a good mix of different songs. Thanks for a wonderful night, and if the sl clock show 6pm, its 3am in Germany. 

More pictures are in my Goggle Image Album

No comments:

Post a Comment