10/28/2018

Exhibition "How Isolde Got Lost"

Visiting the exhibition "How Isolde Got Lost"

After the bad experiences this weekend, the trouble with our events and at last the canceling of this, some cat fights in the group about nothing and all, it was time for me to explore other parts of sl and sort my minds. But now I should go in my bed, after some steps through different Sims.

But i wanted make a last jump. I had read about the exhibition "How Isolde Got Lost", by Arete of Cyrene in the Nitroglobus Roof Gallery in the INARA PEY: LIVING IN A MODEM WORLD- Blog . I came only for a moment to decide whether it would be worth coming back with more time. 




But I stayed and wandered from picture to picture while I read the texts in the blog of this exhibition.

I felt the love and sadness, but also the way back into life. Thank you for sharing these intimate thoughts with us and for putting them into the pictures. The almost 3 dimensional representation with a high resolution can surely only be admired in the grid, so that the blog assigns the pictures to the texts, but should not replace a visit.




I hope many will come and walk this path that you show.



No comments:

Post a Comment