1/15/2019

Shooting for Velvet

Shooting for Velvet

Yesterday I was again invited to a shooting. Some days before Velvet had already asked me if I had the time and the desire, and I was posing with 2 other girls of a secondlife club for a new calendar for just this club. Yesterday she asked me again if I didn't want to pose alone for the calendar. I was curious and it was fun to poses for her last time, so i said fast "yess".

After a short agreement about clothes and poses I decided against it to pose naked and decided for the lingerie of Erratic and open hair. And then there were heels from N-core, and my outfit was perfect. It could start.




Again Velvet was well prepared. After she had waited very patiently, she suggested a scene at the pole. After all, it's a calendar for a club, so it should fit really well. After I had adjusted the position, and Velvet had adjusted the light correctly, it already started. I took this snapshot myself.

After that we went to a new backdrop. A red curtain in a wall, at the beginning I was a bit sceptical. Of course I had to adjust the position again, and the light was adjusted. Then I was totally surprised myself. And that certainly makes a good photographer. The view for the possible picture.



It was a beautiful motif, and the initial grey of the backdrop also helped to make it look very classy. The curtain, the gesture with the unspoken message to follow. And also the lingerie that I had chosen was just perfect for the picture. Here again a snapshot of me, I am already very curious, what Velvet will make of her pictures.  





Then I couldn't resist. When I changed the position of the camera I had to swallow. From the perspective my breasts were hidden by the curtain. To suggest something, to make curious. So I took off my bra for the last picture. It became seductive without becoming cheap. That's how the last picture was made.


It was fun. Some more snapshots in my Google Images album. I'm really curious what Velvet will do with the poses and I'm really looking forward to their pictures.


Body

* Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 (inworld: Maitreya Isle)
* CATWA Head Catya v2.14 from Catwa
* CATWA un-rigged eye 1.1 from Catwa
* Tattoo: -Endless Pain Tattoos- LILIA from Endless Pain Tattoos 
* Hair:  MINA - Milou - Light blond from Mina Hair
* Skin: *Birth* 3rd Gen Body Appliers Maitreya - Tone 03 from Birth


Make-up

* *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Makeup ~ Dominant from Booty's Beauty


Clothes

* erratic / valentina - lingerie / noir SET (maitreya) from  e r r a t i c
* N-core EDEN "Red" for High Feet from N-core design

    No comments:

    Post a Comment