8/31/2019

Doro Pesch Tribute Concert

Doro Pesch Tribute Concert

Today was it again so far. I got an invitation from Lighthammer to a Doro Pesch tribute concert, and because I like Doro and had time, and was looking forward to see Janet, Jill, Becca, Hans Georg and Dαεηεячş again. So I grabbed my outfit from our "Heavy Metal Headbanging" and filled my dance HUD with Metal dances. At 1pm I was at "The Princess Castle" Sim and was looking forward to the concert of the German Queen of Metal.





Lighthammer was as always very well prepared. Through their sponsor they had the recording of the concert in Düsseldorf and the stage and outfits really "kidnapped" the visitors to the concert. We all had fun and danced. 


The fan group of a German tribute band mostly consists of Germans, that might deter some visitors. But they work really hard, offer a wonderful show in SL and are always worth a visit.



Thanks Lighthammer for 2 hours of variety and relaxation and for a successful performance. Unfortunately it's not always possible for me to come by, because the work on my own sim and the events often don't give time for it. All the more I am glad that it worked out today. Because Doro is the biggest (even if very small ;-) ). 



And I was happy to have my friend Odette today with me. I knew how much she like Doro Pesch. First I was really surprised that she know Doro also in Argentina, but music, especially good music, is international. She couldn't be there from the beginning, but she joined as soon as she logged in. And she rocked with me in front of the stage. We had a lot of fun at this tribute concert.


In the end it got really hot. At the original concert two members of the band Scorpions were there as surprise guests, performing together with Doro 2 the most famous Scorpions songs. So it was at the end of this tribute concert "Here I am Rock you like a hurrican", with which the concert reached its highpoint.


And since I like to take pictures so much, here's a Google Images Album with pictures from the evening. Maybe next time you'll want to drop by.



1 comment: