5/26/2019

New Blueberry Dress @ Uber

New Blueberry Dress @ Uber

Yeah, I did it today. I have my new Blueberry Moki Dress. My blog is not one of those many typical fashion blogs.  So I didn't advertise and I'm not one of the bloggers for any of the labels. It's my diary. But I've also written about fashion a few times now. Only then it is really my opinion, and nothing for which I get paid. And everyone who knows me knows how much I like to buy. As a customer for this fashion label.




Now you could enumerate some very good fashion labels in SecondLife, and each of us will have there perhaps own favorites. That is not so different than in real life. The style, the colors and the quality are very different. But some of them stand out from the crowd, there are Blueberry, Addams, Just Because, Erratic and FashionNatic. Normally you can buy new clothes from this vendors without to try a demo before. But there are a lot more, some have specialized in fetish clothes or just clothes for a certain mesh body type like Adorsy.



When I saw the new Blueberry Moki Dress on Flickr on Thursday evening, and then liked it at this page, I already knew: I have to have it as fast as possible. I'm always at Uber and other sales events to see the latest products, but usually I wait until the big rush is over. But this time my fuses were blown. I wanted this dress as soon as possible. And so I lined up at the virtual queue. At first I just wanted to go to Uber, but then I also tried it on the both CAM Sims.



And then I really made it into one of the CAM Sims today. I've never been in such a SIM before, and it's funny when you look down at the Uber place from above. Thanks to the tips in the Blueberry group I was able to make my viewer features so that and I could buy from there. And so I looked around and bought finally my Blueberry Moki Megapack. And of course some other things ;-). After all, I had tried to get into the Sim again and again on three days, and could only read again and again that it was just full. Than i would some more stuff for this effort ;-).



Then I jumped back to my Skybox and put on the dress right away. I also picked out the Elise jewellery set from [ Kunst ] (also from the current Uber fair), Overknee stockings from Izzy and the Sabine Heels from N-Core. So all I needed was a nice place. I went to the small pond in the garden next to the Trails End Music Hall Club in the Sunshine Realm. I've written it several times, our Sim has some nice spots that can be used as backdrop for photos. And that's where these pictures were taken.



As you can see, I had fun. And yes, I also have a lot of poses. The ones used here were mostly from Lyrium, one also from Foxcity. And here is a mystical forest light. I also have LumiPro for such sets. And i use a Maitreya Body with a Catwa Catya Head. 

All picture of this shooting are in a Goggle Images Album.  Thank you Blueberry, this dress is beyond words, indescribably beautiful and well made.

No comments:

Post a Comment